the reason you can’t tickle yourself to make yourself laugh is because there’s no element of surprise?
HOWEVER you can still tickle yourself but you won’t laugh because there’s two kinds of tickles~ knismesis tickle that does not induce laughter and gargalesis tickling that does induce laughter. When you tickle yourself you can reproduce knismesis but not gargalesis~ BECAUSE there’s no element of surprise!
Japanese women asked which scenes from sappy romantic manga they would most like to experience themselves in real life yield up a list likely of interest to budding Casanovas and mawkish manga fans alike.
The ranking – rather clearly emphasising shoujo-manga-esque male advances towards females:
1. He hugs you from behind and says “I love you”
2. “Come with me today,” he propositions you a little forcefully
3. “You did well, didn’t you?” he says as he strokes your head
4. He reveals the person he was always seeking romantic advice for was actually himself
5. He kisses you as you turn your head
6. “What’s wrong?” he says as he peers at your face with some concern
7. He gets into a fight over you
8. He suddenly holds you by your chin and kisses you
9. When he sees you off, he suddenly pulls you onto the train with him as the train departs
10. “Don’t cry” he says as he wipes away your tears
WHY YES I’ll take all of the scenarios please
The best I got was a motorcycle ride and a bike~ HAHAHA